Here is a list of things the Sisterhood does:
1. Decoration of the church - where else do you see such impressive displays of flowers? Go on, I'll wait
2. Running a full-size, industrial caterer's kitchen at church. Yes, those piroshki don't just fry themselves and that sugar bowl doesn't fill itself
3. Baking prosphora
4. Looking after all the vestments - and there are heaps!
5. Ensuring we have delicious food to feed hundreds on our patronal feast day
6. Providing help for the sick and ailing (with food and cooking), as well as the vulnerable (financially)
7. Fundraising for the church
and here is how you can help:
We are very blessed to have a growing number of catechumens and we don't want them to 'depart', we hope they will 'remain', and come home to the Orthodox Church.
The sisterhood is fundraising for a baptismal font, please give generously!